I love seafood and one of my favorite salads is Shrimp or Crab Louis.
Here’s a recipe for Loius Dressing that has been in my family for more than 35 years. Enjoy!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup green pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, green pepper, green onion, and lime juice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until needed. Taste improves with 1 to 2 hours of aging.
Makes approximately 2 cups of dressing. Dressing may be refrigerated.