Not everyone likes lamb, but I do! Leg of lamb is one of my favorites.
This recipe has been in my family for more than 35 years. The leftovers, if any, are great for Lamb With Dill Sauce.
- 1 leg of lamb (boneless if you can get it)
- Italian herbs
- Garlic salt
- Put leg of lamb on a rack in a Dutch oven with a good lid.
- Sprinkle well with Italian herbs and garlic salt.
- Cut up carrots and add to pan.
- Fill pan with water to cover carrots.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes per pound.